Ever wondered what the difference between UVA and UVB sunlight is? UVA rays can penetrate the skin deep down to the dermis, while UVB rays penetrate more superficially and are usually the main cause of sunburns. Fortunately, our Fragrance-free Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 forms a physical barrier that protects against both UVA and UVB rays! Featured in EWG’s top-rated sunscreen moisturizers, our mineral sunscreen for kids uses worry-free, natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, for the safest sun care possible. Easy to apply, smooth and clear, our mineral sunscreen has never made it easier to have fun under the sun!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Active or medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%).
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua/eau/water (solvent), Caprylic/capric triglyceride (emollient), Cetearyl alcohol (thickener), Cetearyl glucoside (emulsifier), Glyceryl isostearate (emollient), Glyceryl stearate (emulsifier), C10-18 triglycerides (emollient), Glycerin (humectant), Polyhydroxystearic acid (emulsifier), Ethylhexylglycerin (emollient/preservative), Caprylyl glycol (emollient/preservative), Xanthan gum (viscosity controlling agent), Sodium gluconate (chelator), Geranyl acetate (herbal – active constituent), Methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmine – active constituent).
Mineral sunscreen does not penetrate completely into the skin like chemical sunscreen, it is designed to stay on the surface of the skin and reflect UV rays. Therefore, it is normal for the texture to be thicker during application. For a pleasant mineral sun protection experience, here are some tips:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Make sure your skin is well hydrated.
- Do not apply the cream on wet skin.
- Apply small dots of cream on the different areas of the skin and spread it gradually with the palm of your hand.
- If a white layer is still noticeable, keep rubbing to better distribute it.
- Reapply at least after every 2 hours of normal activity, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel-drying.
- Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
- Apply our After Sun Melt-in Gel on towel-dried skin after a bath or shower to lock in moisture and promote skin regeneration.